General registration and housing for Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2018 are now open. Take advantage of the early bird period and register on or before April 18 to save at least $80 on your registration. Sponsored jointly by AASLD, AGA, ASGE, and SSAT, DDW presents this year’s best opportunity to learn and exchange monumental developments in science in medicine. Taking place June 2-5 in Washington, D.C., DDW is the foremost meeting for clinicians, researchers, trainees, students and academicians working in gastroenterology-related fields.
DDW 2018 has something to offer for every attendee, whether you work in research, patient care, education or administration:
- Choose from an extensive program of high-quality education presented in a variety of learning formats.
- Explore research unveiled in more than 4,000 poster presentations and over 1,000 abstract presentations.
- Network and share capital ideas with more than 14,000 other attendees from around the world.
- Browse an extensive Exhibit Hall featuring the latest products and services in gastroenterology and related fields.
Your Registration Includes
All full DDW attendees receive the following items with registration:
- Two years of viewing DDW On Demand, an online-only digital library that includes more than 400 hours of non-ticketed course capture presentations from DDW 2018 (valued at $1,200). It will help maximize your meeting experience by viewing sessions you are not able to attend in person. You also have the choice to upgrade and purchase a hard drive for offline viewing.
- Full DDW conference bag, including this year’s important information.
- Credentials to attend more than 400 original scientific sessions and ability to attend and claim CME.
- Daily access to the Poster and Exhibit Halls.
Register now or visit the DDW website for more on registration fees, the host city and other general meeting information. Also on the DDW website, you will find planning resources such as the DDW Preliminary Program, a brochure containing the DDW early agenda, housing information and other usefult details attendees will need to register.