The deadline to claim your Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2016 CME credit is right around the corner. In order to claim your credit online, be sure to visit the CME claim site before Nov. 30, 2016.
Follow these quick and easy steps to claim your CME and print your DDW CME Certificate or Certificate of Attendance:
- Visit the CME claim site.
- Log in with your last name and badge number. (A lookup option is available if you can’t remember your badge number.)
- Select the CME certificate you are interested in claiming by clicking on the “update and print” link.
- Search for the sessions you attended. Any sessions that required additional registration fees will automatically populate.
- From the search results list, click the “add” button to add a session to your certificate.
- Select the number of hours you participated in the chosen session.
- Complete the brief session evaluation and submit.
- After you have added all sessions you attended, click the “Print” button to generate your CME Certificate or Certificate of Attendance.
You can also watch a tutorial on how to claim your CME by viewing our short video.
After the Nov. 30 deadline, you may still claim your CME from DDW 2016 and other previous years by manually by submitting a CME Request Form. Please visit the DDW website to complete the request form or view society CME statements.