Tomorrow will be the last day to claim your Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2017 CME online. After the Oct. 31 deadline, you may still claim your CME from DDW 2017 by manually by submitting a CME Request Form.
Follow these quick steps to claim your CME and print your DDW CME Certificate or Certificate of Attendance:
- Visit the CME claim site.
- Log in with your last name and badge number.
- Select the CME certificate you are interested in claiming by clicking on the “update and print” link.
- Search for the sessions you attended. Any sessions that required additional registration fees will automatically populate.
- From the search results list, click the “add” button to add a session to your certificate.
- Select the number of hours you participated in the chosen session.
- Complete the brief session evaluation and submit.
- After you have added all sessions you attended, click the “Print” button to generate your CME Certificate or Certificate of Attendance.