Members-only registration and housing for Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2018 are now open. Save at least $80 on your DDW registration when you register on or before April 18. Take advantage of your advance registration and the early period period to receive additional discounts on the sponsoring societies’ courses, and book your first choice of hotel. Society member trainees, students and postdoctoral fellows receive complimentary registration during the early bird period.
Sponsored jointly by AGA, AASLD, ASGE, and SSAT, the DDW will present you with monumental developments in science and medicine. The meeting is the best opportunity to:
- Choose from an extensive program of high-quality education presented in a variety of learning formats.
- Explore research unveiled in more than 4,000 poster presentations and over 1,000 abstract presentations.
- Network and share capital ideas with more than 14,000 other attendees from around the world.
- Browse an extensive Exhibit Hall featuring the latest products and services in gastroenterology and related fields.
Returning to Washington, D.C., June 2–5, DDW teaches attendees novel developments in the ﬁelds of gastroenterology, hepatology, GI endoscopy and GI surgery.
Your Registration Includes
All full DDW attendees receive the following items with registration:
- Two years of viewing DDW On Demand, an online-only digital library that includes more than 400 hours of non-ticketed course capture presentations from DDW 2018 (valued at $1,200). It will help maximize your meeting experience by viewing sessions you are not able to attend in person. You also have the choice to upgrade and purchase a hard drive for offline viewing.
- Full DDW conference bag, including this year’s important information.
- Credentials to attend more than 400 original scientific sessions and ability to attend and claim CME.
- Daily access to the Poster and Exhibit Halls.